Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Pt 4 - DECEIT

.........."Oh Mannie you're so screwed. Tiff told me that Ashley has been mad at you for months now. She said the first time she saw you and Valerie together she was talking all kinds of shit about how you could have done better and all that. Then when she heard that you bought a new house, as much as she tried to hide it, she seemed majorly upset about it. But what totally fucked her up was your new whip. She saw you driving your benz some weeks ago and that was when she exploded. According to Tiff, Ashley believes that you played her. She said you were pretending to not be financially stable. Then after you guys broke up, you waited barely four months and hooked up with the new girl and now you showing off all these good things. Shawtie feels that she invested time with you and I believe she's trying to collect her dues. Nothing a woman hates than seeing her ex doing way better after he leaves her"

I listened to all Shea told me in absolute disbelief.

"This bitch don lost her damn mind yo. Shea are you serious about all these or you just playing?"

" Mannie, I'm not about to play with something like this. If that bitch made you fuck her like you said and you did it without, dude I think someone's going to be telling you about her missed period real soon."

Oh my God, this can't be good. Just when things started going so well. All I needed to do was use my head for a few minute but no. I just had to let Junior do the thinking for me.

"So Shea what should I do bro? I' confused as hell right now." Shea thought for a minute, "Ok first things first, I know your dumb ass is probably planning a confession to Val, well forget it, Val is never going to find out about this and you ain't telling her shit aiight?"

I didn't want to hide something so big from Val, "But if I don't tell her and she finds out?"

"She is not finding out Mannie, plus we are not even sure if Ashley is really trying to do this crazy shit so let's just watch and see. If she tries something stupid, then we'll know how to handle the broad. Anyways dawg I really need to get back to my research cause I have a 10am meeting with my client. But make sure you keep me posted aiight?"

"I will Shea, you're the best. Thanks."

As I hung up the phone, my mind was racing. I was way more disturbed now than I was before calling Shea. There were so many things I wanted to do, so many things I had to do. But one thing I had to definately do was to hold off on that marriage proposal. Looks like Val would not be getting her beautiful ring as soon as I thought she would. I had to hold that off, at least till I was sure this nonsense was over with. Just as I finally nodded off, last thought on my mind is Val. How I loved her. I wouldn't want a family with anyone else but her. Deep within I knew for sure I would do anything to keep my relationship. WHATEVER IT WOULD TAKE. Having known Shea for more than 16 years, I knew his plan could involve some drastic measures.

But I love Valerie so much. I'll do whatever it takes.


No comments:

Post a Comment