Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Pt 3 - SHEA

"Sweet heart?" Her voice piercing my soul.
"You know when you said we would be open to eachother about everything? "
My mind is racing, what is she talking about? Oh no, that bitch didn't tell Valerie about our little mistake in my basement.
Cautiously I answered, "yes baby I remember." "Well Mannie, I just need you tell me the truth about something. Please do not lie to me." By this time I was so sweaty that I could barely keep my grip on the phone receiver.
"Well errr... well what is it?"
Gosh was I stuttering? What an idiot. I probably just gave myself away.
"Well Mannie, when you looked in the mirror this morning, didn't you kinda feel you needed a hair cut? Because baby you look like a bum. I mean I know you think you could rock that fro thing but it's not for you baby. I really think you should cut your hair. You look all sexy and mature when your hair is neat and low."
That's it? That's what you got me all worked up for? At that point, all I could do was breath a sigh of relief... "Aiight love, I'll go get a hair cut tomorrow. But I really wanted to grow my hair back and start braiding it again like I used to do back in college. My baby comes first so I will cut it for you."
"Ok thanks Mannie." That voice, oh that voice. So innocent, so loving, so so Gosh. And me? So undeserving of anything she gives to me, what a dog. I had to talk to someone about this. Shea, yea he would give me good advice.
Shea and I had become real close friends back in College. He could be described as a man whore. Anything about women, ask Shea. Wait a min, why ask Shea about something that concerns love? What would he know? But then Shea was not just my friend, he was also my fraternity brother from back in Nigeria. We had been members of a secret group known as the Black knives before we left Nigeria and coincidentally we both ended up at The University of Maryland in College Park. I would call him up.
After saying goodnight to Val, I looked through my address book. There...Shea and I dialed.
"Mannie !!!!!! The Boy fucking Wonder, Mannie freshazamiz himself? How the fuck you been dawg?"
" I'm aiight bro, look I know it's late and everything but..."
"You bet your ass it's late, it's fuckn 4am but I've been up for about an hour working on this huge case. Rich ass client got himself in some trouble with the law, but you know I'm the best, I'll get him out."
"Yea Shea you are the best. That's why I called you. Need advice man."
"Mannie you sound like you just had your dick chopped off. What's up?"
"It's that ex of mine. She's about to ruin me. Ok she came to my house and well you know shit led to shit and I fucked her."
"Well so, you fucked her big deal. Hope you kicked the bitch out afterwards, cheating ho."
(*Look who's calling another a cheating ho*)
"Nah Shea, I didn't kick her out but that's not the problem, I nutted in the bitch yo and I fucked her "without", brah ! I fucked the bitch without."
"And you think she's pregnant? Oh Mannie Mannie Mannie, you worry too much, she's probably on pills, WAIT A MIN....Oh shit I just remembered something. Mannie bruv, this ain't good. This can't be good. You might be in some shit dawg. You remember your ex's best friend Tiff? Well I hooked up with her like 2 weeks ago. Well we were talking and you came up in the conversation. And bruv it wasn't good. "
"Yo Shea slow down now.. What did she say?" "Well she said that your ex, Ashley, had told her that....................................

No comments:

Post a Comment