Tuesday, August 17, 2010

THE SAGA BEGINS Part 1

My ex called me out of the blues and said she was headed to my place. Mehn, I'm meant to be sleeping yo. Hell naw! There is no way I'm getting up from my cozy bed for this chick. Well, so I got up to do a quick map quest for her to get to my house from where ever she was at. She had made a couple of wrong turns somewhere in DC. (What?? I was just being nice!!)

So she gets to my place and we're just talking. I'm keeping a straight face and my tone is stern. She knows I've got no time for bull. She started complaining about my attitude so I asked her,

"What are you doing here?"
She said she just needed to use my computer real quick. Wow that's convenient, so she drove past a million libraries and fedex kinkos to use my computer. I didn't really care.
"Well I'm using my laptop so go to the basement, the PC is there." After a couple of minutes, I decided to go down to the basement to see how she was doing but we met on the stairs. She said she was done and she was about to leave.

"Aiight bye."

" Just like that? You'll let me just leave like that?"

"Well what else do want me to do? Goodnight babes!"

She frowned and walked past me but then she came back, "You've found someone else haven't you? " 

I didn't reply.

"Is she treating you good?"
" Well better than you did Ash," I replied rudely "Please leave my house."
" What's her name? " Ashly kept prying. "Her name is Valerie, not that it's any of your business though, so please leave!"

Then she leaned in and tried to kiss me. I know this bitch didn't just try to kiss me, after all she did.

"Bitch you fucked with my heart, please I've found love with Valerie ( in a painful whisper) Hell noooooo !!! ..........................

So we got up from my basement floor like 45mins later all sweaty and I didn't even use a condom, didn't even pull out. Oh shit !! What have I done? My dear Val, please forgive me, was all I could think to myself.

Hope Ashley is not setting me up. Hope she is not trying to have a baby  by me or something crazy. Oh no !!

5 comments:

  1. WOW you are a good writer.....cant wait for the 2nd part.....why did he have to sleep with her tho? I guess Okafor's law prevails in the end......

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you enjoy the next one also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha Bisco, I didn't know that you could write #goodjob...hopefully you no give Ashely belle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lmao this was classic!! almost choked on laughter

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lmao. Unfinished business... my friend

    ReplyDelete